If you’re someone who’s interested in purchasing a new mixer grinder in India, then don’t worry because this article will show you some of the best mixer grinders present in the Indian market.
A mixer grinder is probably the most necessary appliance in a kitchen.
It saves you all the manual labour such as grinding, grating, pureeing, and chopping food ingredients.
Due to the massive demand for mixer grinders in the Indian market, you’ll find a variety of brands claiming their products are best.
So, it can be difficult for the customers to decide which type of mixer grinder will be the most suitable addition to their kitchens.
You only have to go through the list given below and choose a product that suits your needs.
Top 10 Best Mixer Grinders in India in 2021
1. Preethi Steel Supreme MG-208 750-Watt Mixer Grinder
Preethi is an Indian brand which is known for its quality kitchen appliances.
If you’re looking for a mixer grinder from a trusted brand, then you should check out the Preethi Steel Supreme MG-208 Mixer Grinder.
It has a plastic body, an indication of the light-weighted construction and compact design of Preethi.
It comes with a powerful motor and four different jars, each jar containing stainless steel blades. The blades are strong and durable.
The body of the mixer grinder is shock-proof, and it includes an era special ventilator to prevent the mix grinder from overheating.
Other specialities of the mixer grinder include turbo vent technology and anti-fingerprint coating.
- Power: 750-Watt
- Includes: Mixer Grinder, 1.5-liter Jar, 1-liter Jar, 1.5 liter Super Extractor Jar and 0.5 Litre Chutney Jar, Whipper Blade and Stirrer
- LED Power Indicator
- Three Speed Settings.
- Turbo vent technology
- Heat sensitive cut-off for protection against voltage fluctuation and overload
- Warranty: Two years on product and five years on motor
- Ergonomically designed stylish body and handles.
- High functional motor
- Grinds toughest ingredients easily
- A bit too noisy (80db noise level)
- Comes on the expensive side
Preethi Steel Supreme Mixer Grinder is a good choice in case your budget is around 5000 rupees.
2. Bajaj 500-Watt Mixer Grinder
When it comes to electronic appliances, everyone in India is familiar with the brand name Bajaj.
If you’re looking for a quality product with an affordable budget, then Bajaj Mixer Grinder is the best option for you.
The mixer grinder is designed in such a way that it increases the taste of your food items by perfectly blending the natural ingredients.
It accompanies three jars that are equipped with high-quality PP lids. The PP lid helps in preventing spillage by keeping the contents of the jar intact.
The product is not only budget-friendly but also uses 500-Watts of power and saves your power bills.
The body of the mixer grinder is built with premium quality ABS plastic materials, which will remain rust-proof and last you longer.
Other advanced features include the motor overload protector system to prevent the overloading of ingredients and rubber anti-skid feet from sliding on the table or countertop.
- Power: 500-Watt
- Includes: 3-stainless steel jars- liquidizing jar (1.25 liter), multipurpose jar (0.88 liter) and a chutney jar (0.3 liter)
- Three speed settings- low, medium, high.
- LED Power Indicator
- Motor overload protector system
- Anti-skid feet
- Warranty: One year on product
- Rust-proof plastic body
- Multifunctional blade system
- Stylish design to match any kitchen interior.
- Gets overheated easily after using for a long time.
- Top protective cover gets loose over regular wear and tear
- No warranty on motor
This is the best 500W mixer grinder under 3000 rupees in India comes from Bajaj brand, Have a look by clicking the links below.
3. Sujata 900-Watt Mixer Grinder
As a local Indian brand, Sujata has gained the trust of residential as well as many commercial customers. It offers the most functional products at an affordable price range.
Sujata Mixer Grinder has been a customer’s favorite product that guarantees quality and high performance. It comes with a 900 Watt motor and double ball bearings which makes it very efficient.
The mixer grinder is shock-free and safe to use. Its high-quality stainless steel blades are efficient in cutting through hard ingredients like carrots and beetroot.
It provides 220000 RPM due to which the food retains all the aroma, nutrients, and taste.
It can run for 90 minutes, continuously making it perfect for long time use.
One of its many specialities is making finer juice for which a unique honeycomb filter mesh is present in the juicer jar.
- Power: 900-Watt
- Includes: One unit Motor, one Juicer attachment, one Blender jar, one Grinder jar
- Three Speed Settings.
- Rotation per minute (RPM)– 220000 RPM Operation
- Unique honeycomb mesh filter
- Totally shock-proof
- High strength stainless steel blades
- Warranty: Two years warranty
- High-quality materials and components make it long-lasting.
- Low maintenance
- Sturdy and reliable
- Suitable for long time use
- Cleaning is a bit difficult because of the exterior’s white colour.
4. Philips 750 Watt Mixer Grinder
Philips’ kitchen appliances are known for their quality all over the world.
If you’re looking for a mixer grinder with some advanced features, then you should check out the Philips HL7756/00 Mixer Grinder. It offers 750 Watt power which is enough for a large Indian family.
It contains a durable coupler, made up of toucher plastic material that makes the mixer grinder suitable for continuous grinding performances.
The jars are made up of high-quality stainless steel, and their lids contain rubber gaskets which ensure a secure locking system.
It has a unique triangular compact shaped body that is easy for cleaning and maintenance.
The best thing about this mixer grinder is its advanced air ventilation system which provides faster cooling in overheating situations. This feature improves the durability of the motor.
Other special features include the Auto cut-off feature that helps to stop the motor for safety purposes and the Suction feet feature which helps to lessen the machine’s vibrations while working.
- Power: 750 Watt
- Includes: One Wet Jar (1.5 Litres), one Multi-purpose Jar (1 Litre), one Chutney Jar (0.3 Litres)
- Speed Control: 3 Speed Control + Pulse
- Unique triangular body, useful for customers.
- Long-lasting plastic (ABS) body
- 25mins continuous grinding
- Advanced air ventilation for faster cooling
- Warranty: Two years manufacturer warranty
- Removable spout and blade
- Low maintenance
- A specialized powerful motor capable of handling heavy grinding
- Plastic coupling on a sieve for longer life
- The gasket is absent for the dry jar
- A bit noisy in comparison with other models.
Philips offers a newly designed 750W Mixer Grinder around 3000 rupees with a Turbo motor, advanced air ventilation system and more features.
5. Preethi Zodiac MG218 750-Watt Mixer Grinder
Preethi is a trusted Indian brand that provides quality and high functional kitchen appliances.
The Preethi Zodiac MG218 Mixer Grinder comes on the expensive side. Still, after looking at its unique features, you’ll realize that it is worth every penny.
It contains the Vega W5 Motor which is so fast that it can grind turmeric in just 2 minutes.
The super sharp multifunctional blades provide you with the finest grinding and juicing experience.
It has a 3 in 1 Insta Fresh Juicer that helps in the extraction of juice faster, hence saving you most precious time.
The mixer grinder comes with a master chef plus jar that can knead the dough in just a minute and chop the vegetables in four different sizes.
Another speciality of this product is its fast cooling technology which lowers the temperature of the device in less time and increases the durability of the motor.
It also comes with a safety indicator that alerts you by emitting light when it turns to red.
- Power: 750 Watt
- Includes: a total of five jars- processing, mixing, grinding and juicing
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Three-speed control knob
- Stylish design structure
- Fast cooling technology
- 3 in 1 Insta Fresh Juicer
- Warranty: Two years on product and five years on the motor
- Low maintenance
- High-functional blades
- Fast motor (Vega W5 Motor)
- Provides warranty on the motor
- Noisy while working
- Not budget-friendly
Preethi Zodiac MG 218 is the best mixer grinder under 10,000 rupees budget in India with 5 Jars. See more details.
6. Lifelong Power Pro 500-Watt Mixer Grinder
As an international brand Lifelong has established a name for itself in the home, kitchen, grooming, wellness, and fitness product markets.
If you’re looking for a durable and high-end product, then you should check out the Lifelong Power Pro Mixer Grinder.
The mixer grinder is best for everyday requirements, and it will not disappoint you with its capabilities.
It comes with a 500-Watt motor. It also features the advanced Overload Protection feature which protects your device from damages when you put more load into the jar.
The product has an ergonomically suitable design. Along with comfortable grip handles and anti-skid feet that help to keep your device in a stable position on the kitchen slab.
The mixer grinder has high-quality stainless steel blades that support all types of chopping.
- Power: 500-Watt
- Includes: Three jars: liquidizing jar (1.5 liters), dry or wet grinding jar (0.8 liters), chutney jar (0.5 liters)
- Voltage: 220-240volts
- Motor overload protector
- Robust stainless steel blades
- Three Speed Settings
- Easy-grip handles
- Anti-skid design
- Warranty: One Year
- Shock-proof nature
- Flow breakable thick jars for long life
- Not suitable for long time use
- Noisy (80-90 db noise)
7. Orient Electric Kitchen Kraft MGKK50B3 500-Watt Mixer Grinder
Orient is an Indian brand known for its high quality and unique electrical appliances.
If you’re looking for a trusted brand product with a small budget, then you should go for the Orient Electric Kitchen Kraft MGKK50B3 Mixer Grinder.
It comes with a 500-Watt copper motor, perfect for a small Indian family. It can perform heavy-duty grinding of fruits, vegetables and other natural ingredients.
The mixer grinder contains a flow breaker jar that ensures fast grinding within minutes. To carry out this process, the mixer grinder gives three-speed controls (low, medium, and high) by using which you can have a trouble-free experience.
Each jar contains blades that are made of nickel material. The blades are suitable for fast mixing or grinding tough ingredients.
Other advanced features include the tiny suction feet at the bottom of the mixer grinder which is responsible for strong support, and the overload protection feature to prevent any malfunctions if the jar gets overloaded with ingredients.
- Power: 500-Watt
- Includes: Liquidizing jar (1.25 Litres), Dry or wet grinding jar (0.8 Litres), Chutney jar (0.5 Litres)
- Voltage: 220-240volts
- Three Speed Controls with incher
- Specially designed nickel blades for super fine grinding.
- Flow breaker in jars for fast and effective grinding
- Overload Protection
- Suction feet for support
- Warranty: Two years on product, two years on motor
- High-performance copper motor
- Extra thick jars for more extended time use and heavy-duty grinding
- Easy to use and easy to clean
- Noisy (80db noise)
8. Inalsa Jazz 550-Watt Mixer Grinder
If you are looking for the best juicer grinder with an affordable price range, then Inalsa Jazz Mixer Grinder is the product for you.
It comes with a 550-Watt high power motor which is best for liquidizing, grinding, mixing, and pureeing. It has a compact body that can fit anywhere in your kitchen.
The mixer grinder features specially designed high-quality stainless steel blades effective at chopping different food ingredients.
The high power motor is useful for running the device for 30-minutes without any failure.
You can use the mixer grinder for instant results as it features a particular pulse function to increase the life of blade jars and prevent the motor from a sudden load.
It also includes other advanced features like Overload Protection, non-slippery rubber feet, and break-resistant jar lids.
- Power: 550-Watt
- Includes: Liquidizer Jar with Lid (1.2 L), Dry Grinding Jar with Lid (0.8 L), Chutney Jar with Lid (0.4 L)
- Break Resistant Lids
- Compact and straight Design
- Overload protection mechanism
- Sturdy and strong ABS body
- Three Speed Setting With Pulse Function
- Warranty: Two years
- High strength stainless steel jars
- Vibration-free operation and total shock-proof safe
- Blades aren’t compatible with motor speed
9. Butterfly Jet Elite 750-Watt Mixer Grinder
Butterfly is a leading Indian brand famous for its high-quality kitchen appliances.
If you’re looking for a powerful multi-purpose mixer grinder, then you should check out the Butterfly Jet Elite Mixer Grinder.
Its 750-Watt heavy-duty motor can grind the most challenging ingredients and give you a hassle-free and smooth operation.
The device comes with three stainless steel jars. The jars are highly durable and can make any type of grinding process smoothly. The high-quality stainless steel makes the jars rust-resistant, corrosion-free, and stain proof.
The jars are equipped with lids made up of polycarbonate. Their transparent design makes it easy to see through the grinding process.
The stainless steel blades present inside the jars can grind the toughest ingredients like turmeric quick and easily.
To control the power level, the device offers three-speed knobs which makes it convenient to switch to any desired level according to your needs.
The device has anti-slip pads attached to its bottom, which gives it extra support. The unique design and aesthetic of the mixer grinder will be an excellent addition to your kitchen.
- Power: 750-Watt
- Includes: Three Jar (Size: 0.4, 0.75, 1 in Ltr)
- Voltage: 220-240V
- Durable ABS plastic body
- Jars equipped with strong unbreakable lids
- Special ventilator to reduce motor heating
- Warranty: Two Years
- Stylish design
- Powerful motor
- Convenient and easy to use
- A bit noisy
10. Bosch TrueMixx Pro 1000-Watt Mixer Grinder
Bosch is an international brand which is popular for its perfect quality in-home and kitchen appliances.
If you’re looking for a product with advanced technology and innovative design, then you should have a look at the Bosch TrueMixx Pro Mixer Grinder.
It comes with a powerful 1000-Watt motor with pure copper winding. The motor is made up of high-quality robust nylon components that ensure durability and increase in performance even in the presence of regular wear and tear.
The mixer grinder features a unique stone pounding technology that uses the traditional pounding effect to break down food ingredients.
By using this technology, you can retain the authentic taste and aroma of the food ingredients to the batters, powders or pastes.
It also introduces us to the innovative active flow breaker feature, which ensures fluffier and tasty batter with every use.
The juice jar that comes with the mixer grinder is another amazing addition as it can prepare juice out of hard food ingredients like coconuts and carrots. The jars are equipped with strong jar lid locks too.
The product has suction feet at its bottom which ensures stability while it is in operation. Another unique feature is the mixer grinder’s blunt blades that have thick edges.
The blunt blades come useful in generating a pounding effect to the ingredients which results in the coarse texture. It also adds aroma and flavours to the recipe.
- Power: 1000-Watt
- Includes: One Plastic blender jar (1500ml) with fruit filter, one Dry grinding jar (1000 ml), one Chutney grinding jar (400 ml)
- 30 minutes motor rating
- Concealed bush for preventing contamination and any leakage of oil or liquids
- Unique lid-locks and strong suction
- Overload protector for safe operations
- Blunt pounding blade for grinding dry ingredients
- Warranty: Two years
- 1000Watt powerful motor
- High performance
- Hands-free operation
- Active flow breaker
- The lids tend to break easily
Bosch TrueMixx Pro is the best mixer grinder juicer under 10000 rupees in India. Smooth and powerful mixing experience, Buy now!
A Buying Guide for Mixer Grinder Selection in India:
It’s easy to get attracted by a cheaper product or a product that has a stylish design.
But there are some important things that you should consider before buying a mixer grinder.
- Types of Mixer Grinders: Generally, you will find two types of mixer grinders- normal mixer grinder and juicer mixer grinder.
While you can use a normal mixer grinder for grinding and grating, a juicer mixer grinder adds the benefit of having an extra container for liquidizing.
In short, a juicer mixer grinder can do all the works of a normal mixer grinder. So, if you have a reasonable budget, then you should consider buying a juicer mixer grinder.
- Number of Jars: Normal mixer grinder contains three jars- one larger size jar for making the batter, one medium size jar for making pastes, one smaller size jar for dry crushing the flavours and making chutney.
The juicer mixer grinder contains all these three types of jars along with a juicer jar for making juice (liquidizing food items). It’s perfect for a large Indian family.
- Speed Control Settings: It’s essential to choose a mixer grinder that comes with different motor speed settings. You can set the speed control of the mixer grinder as low, medium, or high (according to your cooking requirements).
For example, if a juicer mixer grinder has a slow speed setting, you can make the fruits or vegetables churn delicately and smoothly inside the juicer jar. As a result, the juice will retain all the vitamins and nutrients.
- Motor Speed (RPM): The quick sharp edge turns of the mixer blade is noted in RPM.
A regular mixer grinder can run between 18,000- 22,000 RPM. Most people will find themselves going for products that provide high RPM.
But high RPM will fail in making the flavours interact inside the mixer Jar. It’s not suitable for a juicer jar too. So, you should always use the mixer grinder between low to medium RPM.
- Power of the Mixer Grinder: The power of a mixer grinder is the most crucial factor to consider.
Usually, a mixer grinder with 500-Watts motor power is good enough for grinding spices, crushing chillies, and making a ginger-garlic paste.
And a mixer grinder with 750-Watts of power is suitable for preparing the batter to make Dosa and Idly. But the higher wattage will cost you more in electric bills.
So, if you have a small family, go for the mixer grinders with 500Watts power, and if you have a large family, go for the mixer grinder with 750Watts power.
- Customer Service and Warranty: Look for a brand that provides good customer service in your locality.
Warranty is another essential thing to consider while purchasing an electronic product. You should never compromise on the warranty. Look for a brand that gives a better warranty with its products.
- Safety Features: You should always look for these 3 safety features given below.
- Safety Locking System: The Safety Lock will ensure that the jar of your mixer is bolted correctly with the base unit.
This feature prevents any accidents such as the unintentional beginning of mixie when the top is open or when your hand is still inside the jar.
- Programmed Overload Protection: When you overload the jar with ingredients or run the mixer for a longer period of time, it can lead to motor burning.
So, the manufacturers have added an Overload Protection feature that acts as a circuit breaker and prevents any further damage to your machine.
- Vacuum Footing Cups: This feature ensures that the Mixer Grinders will stay in place with the kitchen table or the kitchen slab and won’t fall immediately.
Especially, when you have a jar loaded with lopsided heaps of ingredients, the vacuum footing cups become helpful and prevent any accidents.
Note: For most of the mixer grinders, a burning smell during the first few usages is normal due to the varnish coating on the motor. It stops after a few usage cycles. The mixer grinder’s powerful motor may make some noise. But if the noise level/smell seems abnormal, try to contact Customer Care.
Some FAQs about Mixer Grinders:
1. What are the things we get along with a mixer grinder package?
Generally, you get three types of jars along with the mixer grinder: one liquid jar, one chutney jar, and one grinding jar. If you buy a juicer mixer grinder, you get an extra juicer jar. Along with the different types of jars, you also get a spatula, a user manual, and a warranty card.
2. How long can a mixer grinder offer warranty services?
The warranty service differs from brand to brand. Typically, you get two years warranty on the mixer grinder. Some brands also provide a warranty for the motor. The warranty period can increase or decrease depending upon the model, and price of the mixer grinder.
3. What type of juicer mixer grinder should I use for hard fruits or vegetables like coconut and apples?
Juicing any hard fruit or vegetable needs high power (1000-Watts). This much amount of power is normally not available in most of the mixer grinders. So, it would be best if you use a food processor instead of a juicer for hard fruits or vegetables.
4. How do you differentiate between a mixer grinder and a food processor?
A mixer grinder can perform jobs like blending, grinding, and mixing while a food processor can perform many tasks such as chopping, grating, mixing dough, shredding, and slicing.
- Can I use a blender instead of a mixer?
A blender can not perform major tasks such as providing fine powder when you blend dry ingredients. It can blend and chop up things. But a blender doesn’t possess the high motor capability of a mixer grinder.
- Why do I have to hold the upper lid of the mixer grinder while using it?
You should always ensure the lid is closed correctly. By holding the upper lid and applying appropriate pressure on it, you make sure there’s no spillage of any kind. But it is not necessary to hold the upper lid if the lid is strong and closes properly.
- Is it safe to use the mixer grinder while water or other liquids is present inside the jar?
Yes, it is safe. To decrease the chances of shock and other accidents, you should choose a mixer grinder with ABS shock-free body. You can also check out the overload protection feature.
- Why did my mixer grinder stop working suddenly?
After a long-time use, the mixer grinder becomes overheated. In this case the fail switch will cut off the power supply for safety purposes. That’s why your mixer grinder is not working. Don’t panic. Just wait for 30 seconds and let the motor cool down. It can also happen due to overloading. So, next time reduce the amount of ingredients and the pressure over the motor will reduce automatically.
Conclusion for Best Mixer Grinder Options in India:
A kitchen is incomplete without a mixer grinder in it. Especially for an Indian kitchen where preparation of batters, pastes, chutneys, ground spices, and masalas is an everyday task.
Even though all of us have worked with a mixer grinder in the kitchen, we are still unaware of its many importances.
And if you’re thinking about investing money in a high-quality mixer grinder, then you should do proper research before making a decision.
Now, you don’t have to go through all the reviews and descriptions of hundreds of products on the market.
You can use this article and see the best mixer grinder present in the Indian market in one place.
A buying guide is also included at the beginning of this article for your convenience.
Just go through the recommendation list. See if the product description matches with your vision of a perfect mixer grinder.
Choose the product which suits your requirements the best and let us know if this article was helpful.